Vanuatu Securities Dealers License
AJC is the industry leader in Vanuatu Securities Dealers License.
With the largest number of successful FX license registrations, AJC is your best choice. We are the most experienced service provider. Our team of professionals is ready to begin your registration process as soon as you contact us.
AJC assists its clients to set up a corporate structure able to obtain a dealer in securities license delivered by the VFSC (Vanuatu Financial Services Commission). Different applications have to be completed and filed with the VFSC and Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit to be able to have an international company with a dealer in securities license.
AJC advised important Forex brokers and securities dealers operating worldwide in their application procedures and successfully obtained numerous of dealers in securities license for its clients.
Dealing in securities
Dealing in securities means you can enter into any agreement for or with a view to acquiring, disposing of, subscribing for or underwriting securities or lending or depositing money to or with any industrial or provident society or building society. You can also enter any agreement to secure a profit to any of the parties from the yield of securities or by reference to fluctuations in the value of securities.
Definition of Security
A security is :
- Shares in the share capital of a corporation; or
- An instrument that creates and acknowledges the indebt securities that is issued by a corporation or a public office including:
- Debentures; or
- Debenture stock; or
- Loan stock; or
- Bonds; or
- Certifications of deposit; or
- A right, despite whether or not conferred by warrant, to subscribe for shares or debt securities; or
- A right under a depositary receipt; or
- An option to acquire or dispose of any security falling within any other provision of this Act; or
- A right under a contract for the acquisition or disposal of the relevant securities under which the delivery is to be made at a future date and at a price agreed when the contract is made in accordance with the terms of that contract; or
- The proceeds of Foreign Exchange or FOREX; or
- The proceeds of precious metals;
- The proceeds of commodities; or
- Future contracts and derivative product but not limited to futures and options
Common Forex License State of Registration Comparison
|Local Office||Time for Application||Tax Rate|
|British Virgin Islands||No||4 Months||0%|
|Cayman Islands||No||Under 2 Months||0%|
|Cyprus||Yes||Under 6 Months||10%|
|Vanuatu||No||Under 2 Months||0%|
AJC is able to advise you on the following matters in relation with this process:
- Incorporation of international company;
- Application for a dealer in securities license;
- Coordination with Vanuatu Financial Services Commission;
- Application for registration of the company with Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit;
- Coordination with Vanuatu Financial Intelligence Unit;
- Assistance with drafting of compliance manual.