Isaline Taga is Accountant at AJC.
We asked her 5 questions to get to know her better.
1. Where do you come from ?
I am a Ni-Vanuatu, I was born and raised in Vanuatu which is a beautiful archipelago that is situated in the Pacific Ocean. I come from the Island of Ambae with mix origins. As the saying goes “home is where the heart is” I have created fond childhood memories here thus I will not trade Vanuatu for elsewhere in the world.
2. Why did you move to Port Vila ?
All my families and friends reside here and I go to school and work in Port Vila as well.
3. What are your favorite hobbies ?
My hobbies are:
- Listening to my favorite songs
- Spending time with friends and families
- I love cooking and eating delicious meals, I mean who doesn’t lol.
- Travelling, discover new places, culture and traditional dishes
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years ?
How do I picture myself in 5 or 10 years’ time? I see myself still working at AJC occupying the position of senior Accountant and achieve all my goals in life.
5. What do you like the most in Vanuatu ?
Vanuatu is the tiny dot you spot on the world map but it is home to various multi cultures and attractive sites.
As part of the Melanesian culture, people are always friendly and ready to assist when one needs help.
The only way to find out about Vanuatu’s real beauty is to find out for yourself by making the choice to come here.