Chloe Rolland joined our team as an accountant in August 2019. After graduating from Lycée Français of Port-Vila (Jean-Marie Gustave Le Clézio). Chloe decided to pursue her studies in New Caledonia. She earned a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Management from Lycée du Grand Nouméa. Chloe is trilingual (French, Bislama and English).
5 QUESTIONS TO GET TO KNOW CHLOE ROLLAND BETTER
1. Where do you come from ?
I come from the village of Erakor, Efate, Vanuatu. Vanuatu will always have a special place in my heart since all my childhood memories were made here and most of my families live here. One of my best memory would be when my family and I went to Etmat beach at Erakor to gather around a campfire during Easter holidays.
2. Why did you move to Port Vila ?
I was born and I grew up in Port-Vila. Proud Ni-van here.😊
3. What are your favorite hobbies ?
My favorite hobbies are:
- Watching and playing (for fun) football, basketball and volleyball
- Listening to music
- Spending time with my friends and the people I care for
- Discovering new places (traveling)
- Cooking, baking, and especially eating tasty meals
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years ?
Professionally: In 5 or 10 years’ time, I see myself as a qualified and experienced senior accountant.
Personally: I see myself as an independent person, who is capable of fulfilling her goals. Meaning by then have my own house, my own car, start a family and maybe even have a small business. Moreover, especially be able to travel all around the world.
5. What do you like the most in Vanuatu ?
Ni-Vanuatu are smiling and friendly people.
There is so many beautiful places to discover in the country: different islands, volcanoes, waterfalls, beaches, cultures… Even I haven’t discovered every islands in my beautiful country and I hope some days I can finally say I have.