Stéphanie Mankon started at the firm in December 2017 as an accountant. She completed two years in accounting and management in New Caledonia in 2013. Stephanie is originally from the island of Ambrym and is fluent in French, English and Bislama.
5 QUESTIONS TO GET TO KNOW STEPHANIE MANKON BETTER
1. Where do you come from ?
I am from Ambrym Island, a small island situated in the center of the Vanuatu archipelago.
2. Why did you move to Port Vila ?
I was born in Port Vila, I grew up here, I went to school here and I am living here now.
3. What are your favorite hobbies ?
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years ?
I would like to Acquire more knowledge of Accountancy within AJC and becoming senior Accountant.
Later maybe working in a government Department.
5. What do you like the most in Vanuatu ?
We are :
- COVID 19 free
- Voted happiest place on earth
- Friendly people
- Many tourist attractions (Accessible Volcanoes, Waterfalls, Custom Dances, custom rituals, sand drawings …)