Vanuatu launches his
Remote Worker Visa
Digital nomadism is a trend that has developed over the past 10 years. Initially practiced mainly by freelancers, the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we live and work, accelerating the digital transition of companies and offering employees the possibility of working from home.
The range of possibilities is now infinite, it’s up to you to choose your next destination according to your criteria: cost of living, safety, weather, activities, …
The new Vanuatu Remote Worker Visa is a great opportunity for Digital Nomads, teleworkers, entrepreneurs and remote workers.
It allows you to live in Vanuatu and legally work for your employer or your own company registered abroad.
AJC Vanuatu can help you through the process of obtaining your VISA, as well as the various procedures for settling in Vanuatu.
No active cases
Length of Permit
Work from the happiest place in the world
Explore & enjoy our
Work Remotely from Vanuatu
Who can apply ?
- Entrepreneurs: you work in Vanuatu for your business abroad.
- Freelancers: you work in Vanuatu, exporting your services abroad.
- Teleworkers: you work in Vanuatu for an overseas based company or employer.
Who is eligible to apply ?
- If you can justify your revenue source and the expected amounts, and provide a bank certification letter, you may be eligible.
- You have provided a satisfactory police clearance certificate.
- You meet the health requirements.
- You can provide a copy of your passport bio-page.
What are the conditions for remote workers ?
- The applicant must not apply for a job in Vanuatu.
- The applicant is not allowed to apply for a change of status.
- The applicant must not engage in job seeking opportunities in Vanuatu.
- The applicant must not work for a company in Vanuatu.
- The applicant must be outside Vanuatu while applying for the Visa.
- The applicant must hold a return ticket when applying for the Remote Worker visa.
Prepare now and when the border will reopen, in 2022, your dream will become reality.
Sunny, safe and friendly.
Vanuatu is the happiest place in the world and one of the only Covid Free nations.
Work in Vanuatu
Vanuatu offers you the perfect work-life balance with idyllic beaches, tropical landscapes and plenty of outdoor activities close to Port Vila along with fast and reliable internet connectivity.
Move to Vanuatu
Vanuatu is ideally placed for travel throughout the Pacific and only a 3 hour flight from Brisbane, Sydney or Auckland.
Live in Vanuatu
Vanuatu is a rough diamond worth exploring. From the white sand beaches of Santo to the active Volcano in Tanna through to its underwater wrecks, Vanuatu is full of landscapes to discover.
the Island Life
in Port Vila
The Local Market
Port Vila Harbour
& the power of an active volcano
SS President Coolidge – Espiritu Santo
Snorkeling in remote islands