AJC wishes to inform its clients that the Department of Labour & Employment Services has issued a Notice of ANNUAL RETURNS to all employers.
- The Notice requests employers to submit an annual return for the year 2023 before the 31st of March 2024.
- Returns must be lodged before the 31st of March 2024 to avoid any possible penalty.
The Return must include the following information (copied from the notice and the legislation).
- the date of opening of your undertaking;
- the business of the undertaking; and
- the numbers of workers employed in the various trade categories of the undertaking at such date as shall be specified in the notice.
You can submit your annual returns before this deadline to the following address:
Department of Labour and Employment Services
Private Mail Bag 9022
AJC can assist you in preparing and filing the requested return.
Please complete the questionnaire below to assist you preparing this annual return and thus comply with this obligation.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us if you need assistance.