If you wish to settle in Vanuatu and you have enough income to support yourself and your dependents, you may apply for a Self-Funded Visa.
We present to you the 3 main steps to apply for a Vanuatu Residence Permit as Self-Funded. The following steps need to be completed:
First step: Opening of a bank account at the National Bank of Vanuatu*
*you must be present in Vanuatu to open an account at National Bank of Vanuatu
In order to do that you will need to fill out the attached form: NBV New Account Application Form.pdf
Once the bank account has been opened (which should take around 3 weeks), we fill proceed the application for residency.
Opening of a bank account (in local currency): Free of charge.
AJC Fees: 400 US$
Second step: Transfer of immigration bond on the newly bank account
You will need to transfer on your NBV account an amount of funds corresponding to the price of a one-way ticket between Vanuatu and you country of origin.
Third step: Application for residency permit (1, 3, 5, 10 years)
You will need to fill out, signed and return to us the attached form
- Medical check-up: MED1 – Official Checkup Form EN.pdf
- Application for residency visa: VISA1 – Residency Visa Application EN.pdf
- Residency status
- 1 year = 57,600 VATUS (equivalent 530 US$)
- 3 years = 158,400 VATUS (equivalent 1,500 US$)
- 5 years = 259,200 VATUS (equivalent 2,500 US$)
- 10 years = 511,200 VATUS (equivalent 4,800 US$)
- AJC fees
- 1 year = 500 US$
- 3 years = 600 US$
- 5 years = 700 US$
- 10 years = 1000 US$
To start the process with us, please fill up the form below:
You will need the following documents :
- Notarized copy of valid passport
- Copies of all used pages of passport
- Certified 2nd ID, it is a proof of your address (driving licence or either Bills (electricity bill / water bill / telephone) or either bank statement)
- 2 ID photos
- Marriage certificate if married
- Original of recent the criminal record
Again, this process should take around 3 weeks.
Ready to start your application process with AJC Vanuatu?
Find more about us on: