Diana Salwai is Accountant & Receptionist at AJC.
We asked her 5 questions to get to know her better.
1. Where do you come from ?
I’m from Vanuatu and specifically from Pentecost Island and living in Port Vila which is the capital of the country. I love my Island because it is the place that I was born, grew up and started going to school.
2. Why did you move to Port Vila ?
I moved to Port Vila to continue my studies at Montmartre Secondary School.
3. What are your favorite hobbies ?
– Cooking: My best hobbies in my life. I love cooking homemade meals because they contain less fat and healthy and very nutritious. Homemade salad dressing, cooking hot breakfast, make stock of ingredients, doing pies and many more….
– Travel: I also love travelling to see different types of cultures around the world.
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years ?
Professionally: I will be looking for opportunities to expand my role to work towards my goal.
Personally: Being or becoming a chef with more technique or more perfect!
5. What do you like the most in Vanuatu ?
The Best Smiling Country in the World!