Maire Brenda Pipite is Secretary – Offshore Corporate Services – at AJC.
We asked Marie Brenda 5 questions to get to know her better.
1. Where do you come from ?
I come from the island of Santo – grew up in Luganville (the capital) / Port Olry (my village) and also here in Port Vila.
2. Why did you move to Port Vila ?
I came to Vila with my father who is a politician and works in Port Vila, my mother is a teacher and was transferred to the Port Vila Institute of Technology. So I had to move here with them and continue my studies here at the French school in Colardo.
3. What are your favorite hobbies ?
Most of the time, after working hours, I prefer going straight home and spend time with my family, especially with my little daughter. But sometimes, after working hours, I go out with my friends/cousins to relax a little (kava sessions/sports/etc…).
4. Where do you see yourself in 5 or 10 years ?
Professionally, in 5 or 10 years I still see myself working at AJC (I hope).
Personally, I see myself owning a property and building my house on it, etc…
5. What do you like the most in Vanuatu ?
- Paradisiac places you can find in Vanuatu;
- People are very friendly/kind/affectionate;
- Most things are cheaper;