We are currently looking to recruit an Audit & Accountant Senior Supervisor.
Are you a qualified Accountant looking to enhance/utilise your experience and skill set?
We are an Accounting and Audit firm of Chartered Accountants, and Business Advisors, and we provide a diverse range of services including Audit and Accounting services and corporate secretarial & legal support. We serve local and international clients, from large corporate to small owner-managed businesses, covering a wide industry range.
AJC is seeking applications for a qualified Accountant and Auditor to join our busy team of professionals in Vanuatu.
This role requires:
- Minimum 5 years of practical experience in the accounting and audit;
- An Accounting / Business degree, preference will be given to a CPA or CA qualified accountant / BTS or University degree in accounting or equivalent in experience;
- Working knowledge of accounting standards;
- Experience in supervising several employees
- Ability and knowledge to work with accounting programs (XERO Software a plus);
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite;
- Strong communication and administrative skills;
- A team player, and
- Excellent English communication and writing skills (French would be an advantage).
Our environment is highly professional and positive and can offer a lifestyle balance while still providing excellent training and resources.
How to Apply
Visit our website for more information about the business, www.ajc-vanuatu.com
Send CV and details of contactable referees to Managing Partner, Marie Eve CHABOT, prior June 14 at the following email:
Only the successful applicant will be contacted for an interview.
More detail on the job and the firm:
The successful candidate will report to the Managers Accounting & Audit.
The candidate must be enthusiastic about technologies.
The job is really diversified; most are done from the office. The applicant will be involved in daily/monthly accounting for client and prepare Management Account, Monthly analysis, Vat Return, Payroll records.), and be involved in audit mission and other engagement and administrative tasks.
At AJC we serve client’s needs and we keep a multidisciplinary team, speaking various languages and having various skill sets. We are a leader in our category and we offer our staff training and growth opportunities.