We are currently looking to recruit a Data Analyst for our client TITAN FX.
Titan FX is a regulated securities dealer based in Port Vila, Vanuatu. The company operates the Titan FX brand offering forex and CFD brokerage to traders globally. Titan FX differentiates itself from other brokers by investing in product development and outstanding customer service rather than sales and advertising.
Titan FX prides itself in offering employee training and career development opportunities as well as flexible working conditions.
Based in Port Vila, and reporting to the Manager of Business Analytics, the Data Analyst is an important role working across the organisation with teams located across the globe.
Main Purpose Of Position
To develop and maintain the Business Analytics Division’s data collection, integration, access, analysis and reporting functions to provide accessible performance metrics, enhanced business workflows, data synchronization and enable performance benchmarking, improved management insights and more data-driven decision making for the company.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
- Extracting, analysing and reporting on company internal and external operational data and provide data-driven recommendations to improve operational effectiveness and customer experiences
- Work closely with the software development team to coordinate and plan ongoing and future company departmental data requirements to build backend data flows to collect, store or transfer data to support their operational needs and enable automated business workflows
- Develop, maintain and update reports and graphical data dashboards using QuickSight
- Document instruction guides and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of the BI applications / environment
- Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research, implement and integrate IT solutions or ancillary services to enhance the day-to-day operations of the company
- Set up and manage automated data flows between internal and cloud-based data storage services or third-party Software-as-a-Service tools
- Conduct internet research and report on finance, forex industry trends or other operational topics as directed by management
- Support the marketing department with reporting and testing of marketing campaign content and web asset traffic monitoring and analysis
- Assist the business analyst with business development / operational projects as needed
- Work collaboratively with other departments and vendors, based in Vanuatu and overseas, to meet company IT, data or analytical objectives
- Develop a good understanding of functional aspects and technical behaviour of the underlying operating system, development environment, and deployment practices.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary degree or higher in an IT, business field or analytical field such as data/computer science, finance, economics, mathematics or statistics
- Minimum 3 years in a data analysis or data integration / IT role
- Strong computer literacy – experienced user of Microsoft Office or Google Suite products, particularly Microsoft Excel at a minimum
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 3 years working in an analytical / finance role
- Experience managing small to moderate projects individually or with a team
- Experience / good working knowledge with specialist software products: o Excel data modelling
- Business Intelligence / data visualisation software (e.g. QuickSight, Tableau, Power BI)
- Website tracking and marketing tools (e.g. Google analytics, Hotjar or similar
- AWS infrastructure suite (e.g. S3, IAM, AppFlow)
- Marketing automation software (e.g. Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot)
- Operational SaaS software integration
- Data architecture design
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving, analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Quality focus – attention to detail, data integrity and accuracy
- Adaptable self-starter and able to work with changes
- Team-player – effective communicator and able to building good working relationships
- Strategic thinker with a client and result focused approach
- Professional/specialist knowledge and skills:
- Information Technology / scripting
- Data modelling and analysis
How to Apply
Please send CV and Introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Job Offer: Daily-Post-Vanuatu-AJC-Data-Analyst_Sep_2020