WORK WITH A GLOBAL TEAM.
We are currently looking to recruit a CTO – Chief Technology Officer for our client TITAN FX.
Titan FX is a regulated securities dealer based in Port Vila, Vanuatu. The company operates the Titan FX brand offering forex and CFD brokerage to traders globally. Titan FX differentiates itself from other brokers by investing in product development and outstanding customer service rather than sales and advertising.
Titan FX prides itself in offering employee training and career development opportunities as well as flexible working conditions.
Based anywhere in the world, and reporting to the Managing Director, the CTO – Chief Technology Officer is a key role within the organisation.
Main Purpose Of Position
To effectively and efficiently provide leadership and cohesion for all Titan FX IT related activities in support of the overall business strategy.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
Develop and lead the IT strategy for technology platforms, partnerships and external
relationships. This includes overseeing software developments of Client Portal and Dashboard, liaising with Technium ( our privileged software development partner) and pushing for deliverables
Create overall technology standards and practices and ensure adherence, including but not limited to data storage and data security.
Identify, compare, select and implement technology solutions to meet current and future needs, benchmarking against market best practice.
Develop, track and control the development of annual operating and capital budgets for purchasing, staffing and operations.
Manage and optimize IT infrastructure based on business-driven requirements and
implementation in a controlled, cost effective and accountable manner in line with financial targets.
Oversee all system design and changes in system architecture.
Represent Titan FXs technological agenda in all relevant meetings and when making hiring decisions.
Track, analyse and monitor technology performance metrics.
Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in the technology landscape.
Take the initiative in thought leadership, innovation and creativity.
Work closely with all other areas of the business to define and deliver new products and enhancements.
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Previous working experience as a CTO for 5 year(s).
- University degree in Engineering, Computer Science or similar relevant field.
- In-depth knowledge of web based systems architecture, design and development.
- Practical hands on experience with project management.
- High-level understanding of latest back-end frameworks (Especially in PHP frameworks like Symphony or Laravel etc.), front-end frameworks like React or Angular or HTML/Jquery and online security.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience
FX CFD Broker industry or other fintech experience.
- Strategic thinking.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Proactive problem solver.
- Logical and consistent decision maker.
- Attentive to details and quality focussed.
Professional/ Specialist Knowledge
- Client Portals
- Online Gaming
- Highly Decentralised business
How to Apply
Please send CV and Introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org