We are currently looking to recruit an Operations Manager (COO) for one of our clients
As a key member of the Executive Team, the Operations Manager is responsible for implementing the company’s strategic plan in the short, medium and long term.
Our Client operates in the retail and wholesale sector.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Participate in the setting of objectives, responsible to achieve the objectives.
- Participate in the definition and execution of the company’s business strategy.
- Key contact for customers, suppliers, and business partners.
- Participate in the decision making process for product selection (procurement).
- Responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting processes.
- Analyze trading results and address any issues to maintain the budget objectives.
- Suggest strategies regarding any litigation procedures.
- Monitor the insurance compliance of the company.
- Develop the company’s marketing plan.
- Define, formalize & implement the quality policy and other policies of the company.
- Responsible for the overall operation of the business (35+ employees)
- Baccalaureate / diploma / degree from a reputable business school or tertiary institution
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar managerial position
- Strong knowledge of the Vanuatu market
- Fluent in English, French and Bislama
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Results oriented