We are currently looking to recruit a Relationship Manager (Digital Payment Solutions) for our client TITAN FX.
Titan FX is a regulated securities dealer based in Port Vila, Vanuatu and offers forex and CFD brokerage to traders globally. Titan FX differentiates itself from other brokers by investing in product development and outstanding customer service rather than sales and advertising.
Titan FX was created in 2014 to provide a stable no dealing desk forex broker to service a global client base. Our veteran management and support team comprises highly experienced forex and fin-tech professionals with combined decades of experience providing the best possible trading conditions and client support to both retail and institutional clients.
The Titan FX leadership team frequently consults with stakeholders such as regulators, banks and other members of the financial services industry to ensure business integrity and customer security. The team also liaises with experienced service providers from Singapore, Australia, USA, UK and India to bring the best industry experience and innovations to Titan FX customers.
The Opportunity And Main Purpose Of The Position
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Relationship Manager – Digital Payment Solutions will be based either in the Vanuatu HQ or remotely anywhere in the world.
Main Purpose Of Position
To manage and build on business relationships with global digital payment solutions providers from onboarding, deployment and ongoing account analysis.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing providers to provide greater business opportunities for us and our clients
- Negotiate the terms and conditions to achieve business goals
- Manage regular communications with the providers to resolve issues relating to settlements or accounts when necessary
- Support Compliance, Finance and Development team to complete an entire process from the initial discussion to onboarding
- Co-ordinate documentation and signatures from key stakeholders
- Liaise and support technical team in testing, training and implementation activities to ensure the successful delivery of payment channels and technology solutions
- Facilitate efficient and effective communications between English (internal communication) and Japanese speaking providers
- Use all available information to create deposit and withdrawal routing strategy
- Analyse data to perform account management function including success rates and costs
Essential Qualifications and Experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in both English and Japanese
- Experience working with finance systems in the areas of payments and servicing
- Good understanding of funding and liquidity management
- Demonstrable negotiation and account management skills
- Knowledge and understanding about Forex industry is advantage
- Good attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
What’s in it for you?
Titan FX prides itself in offering employee training and career development opportunities as well as flexible working conditions
Above market salary
Work from HQ in the gorgeous region of Vanuatu or from anywhere remotely around the world (Lithuania, London or Singapore is a preferred)
How to Apply
Please send CV and Introduction letter to email@example.com