We are currently looking to recruit a Senior Developer for our client TITAN FX.
Titan FX is a regulated securities dealer based in Port Vila, Vanuatu. The company operates the Titan FX brand offering forex and CFD brokerage to traders globally. Titan FX differentiates itself from other brokers by investing in product development and outstanding customer service rather than sales and advertising.
Titan FX prides itself in offering employee training and career development opportunities as well as flexible working conditions.
The Opportunity And Main Purpose Of The Position
The Senior Software Developer’s role is to facilitate and drive the software development function for TitanFX, ensuring the development team meets required outcomes, and software fulfills functionality requirements, as well as code and maintain in-house built software to support optimal running of company operations.
Principal Responsibilities and Tasks
Key responsibilities include:
– Research, implement, test and manage software requirements assigned by the team lead to required timeframes.
– Communicate with third party payment providers and integrate their APIs to facilitate more payment options to clients
– Maintain and monitor integrated payment gateways to ensure that they are working as expected.
– Modify or add features to existing software modules as per user stories.
– Undertake development in accordance with the company coding standards and assist the lead developer in systems development.
– Clearly and regularly communicate with technical support colleagues as to progress.
– Writing and implementing efficient code.
– Testing and evaluating new programs.
– Developing quality assurance procedures.
– Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
– Deploying software tools, processes and metrics.
Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
– The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
– An analytical mind.
– The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues.
- Full-Stack abilities.
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline preferred.
How to Apply
Please send CV and Introduction letter to firstname.lastname@example.org