AJC offers a diverse range of services, including Audit and Accounting, incorporation of local and offshore companies, corporate secretariat and support to investors seeking to obtain different kinds of licences issued by Vanuatu authorities.
We are looking for a new deputy general manager with experience in corporate law with opportunities to become a partner.
- Francophone, fluent in English.
- Legal Training / Law or related degree.
- Cabinet experience (Notary / Lawyer ).
- Ability to interact directly with customers.
- Curiosity, perseverance, determination, insight and ability to analyse are part of the desired qualities.
- Ability to supervise a few employees.
- Ambitious and hardworking, rigour and meticulousness, great attention to detail.
- Great organizational capacity.
- Experience in company law (incorporation of companies, capital increase, manager appointments, approvals of accounts, ratification of capital transactions …).
- Transactional experience (real estate transaction, share repurchase, asset repurchase, commercial business transfers, due diligence, protection of buyer and seller interests).
- Social qualities and very good customer relations (meetings with customers, commercial sense, participation in meetings of different committees).
- Resistance to stress and ability to handle several spots at once sometimes very different from each other.
Annual salary according to competence and performance.
Interested applicant for the above position may send their application with a presentation letter and a CV to [email protected] or directly to our office, Govant Building, second floor, opposite Digicel Downtown.