Are you a qualified Accountant looking to enhance/utilise your experience and skill
We are an Accounting and Audit firm of Chartered Accountants, and Business Advisors, and
we provide a diverse range of services including Audit and Accounting services and
corporate secretarial & legal support. We serve local and international clients, from large
corporate to small owner-managed businesses, covering a wide industry range.
AJC is seeking applications for an Accountant to join our busy team of professionals in
This role requires –
● Minimum 2 years of practical experience in accounting;
● An Accounting / Business degree, preference will be given to a qualified accountant /
BTS or University degree in accounting or equivalent in experience;
● Working knowledge of accounting standards;
● Ability and knowledge to work with accounting programs (XERO Software a plus);
● Proficient in Microsoft office suite;
● Strong communication and administrative skills;
● A team player, and
● Excellent English and/o French communication and writing skills.
Our environment is highly professional and positive and can offer a lifestyle balance while
still providing excellent training and skills.
Have look around our website for more information about our business.
How to Apply
Send CV and details of contactable referees to Managing Partner, Marie Eve CHABOT, prior
01 December at the following email: email@example.com
Job Application Form
Apply for a job at AJC
Only the successful applicant will be contacted for an interview.